Tell me where are the most baby friendly places in the Greater New Orleans area and why, or who needs a little improvement to make baby the most comfortable there. Rankings are listed by bottles, four bottles is the top score meaning that the welcome mat is out for baby. Let's give credit where credit is due. Email your rankings and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Erik's Cafe- A family restaurant and the chef/ owner has an infant, so they have got it covered!
- Zea Rotisserie & Grill- They have car seat slings. Waitress even brought the check early when she noticed baby was getting fussy!
- Parkway Bakery and Tavern- Large outside seating area for kids to be kids. Large portions for sharing. There is no changing station but small babies can be changed on the small sink counter.
- Reginelli's- ooh so close to being four bottles! Please just add a diaper changing station.
- New Orleans Hamburger and Seafood Co- Plenty of parking. Stroller accessible. Free ice cream, just need to beef up the kids menu.
- Venezia- Also, so close to four bottles. The staff is super baby friendly just need a place, besides the car, to change diapers.
- Plum Street Snoball- Great place but no bathroom for baby. If you child can't do sugar just yet they have an apple juice snoball which Baby Crawfish loved for her first snoball experience.
- Lola- Absolutely delicious food. Not the best place for baby so save it for a parent's night out.