Monday, May 16, 2011

And the winner is…

And the winner for the Lead in Battling the Stomach Flu goes to…Mommy!


I am so honored to receive this award. There were times when I didn’t think I was going to be able to pull through, but after loads of laundry, nights without sleep and even the cat throwing up…I did it!

First of all, I want to thank my mom. She taught me, by example, how to care for a sick family. No matter how sick mom is she can power through to care for the rest of the family.

I would like to thank my supporting cast including Pedialyte, Gatorade, Pepto Bismol, Clorox, Lysol, and Tide. Without such a great supporting cast I couldn't have risen to the challenge.

WebMd, Google and the 24 hour hotline at Ochsner were my inspiration for this role. The information that you shared with me was invaluable and armed me with the resources to get the job done.

Lastly, I want to thank my fans Hubby and Baby Crawfish. This was a challenging role but was great experience in helping me to prepare for the next.

(Elevator music begins)
(Exit stage left)

No comments:

Post a Comment